[ssf] Fw: Sheffield Unite Against Fascism

Alice Collins Angeltime at btopenworld.com
Fri Feb 25 20:04:16 GMT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Sheffield CAR
To: sheffieldcar at hotmail.com
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 11:49 PM
Subject: Sheffield Unite Against Fascism

Dear friend

Please circulate the message below.

Thank you

John Campbell
Chair, Shefffield Unite Against Fascism

   Sheffield Unite Against Fascism appeals for support
   - 'Keep Sheffield a no-go zone for fascists'

   The BNP are standing candidates in the  Heeley, Brightside and
   Hillsborough  constituencies in the coming general election.
   Sheffield Unite Against Fascism is appealing for support in its campaign
   to prevent the fascist BNP gaining a foothold in our city.

   We are meeting for our first days of action on Saturday March 5th at 11am
   outside the new Firth Park library and on Saturday 26th March at 11am meeting
   outside Tescos in Woodseats.

   Our first public meeting is on Thursday the 17th March at the Victoria
   Methodist Hall, near the Crucible starting at 7.30pm

   We are keen to make contact with a broad range of trade unionists,
   community and faith groups amongst others.

   Please contact SUAF if you would like to contribute to the campaign. We would also like to be
   sent details of any organisations or individuals who would like to find out more about our
   activities and/or help distribute anti fascist literature through their networks.

   Our email address is sheffieldcar at hotmail.com
   The SUAF  phone contact is 07782149 645