[ssf] G8 shmee8

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Mon Feb 28 00:21:44 GMT 2005

1. Something from the official G8 website:

"Longer term economic benefits to the local area and Scotland are
expected to arise from the Summit’s impact in raising the profile of
Scotland internationally among international media and business. Plans
are already being drawn up on how to capitalise on the global focus on
Scotland."

Oh good.

2. For the paranoid among you: not only am I now using this IP address
as my main point of discussing the G8, but earlier this evening we
decided to see whether we could find out how to make a nuclear weapon.
We found a website entitled something like 'Nuclear weapon-making made
easy.'

So, in theory, I should be being dragged away by spooks just about
n//dfgsdf aweg sz