[ssf] Fw: Action about ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR ORDERS

Chris Malins chrismalins at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 11:19:52 GMT 2005

I am yet to actually hear the argument against ASBO's properly, pending
which I am yet to be convinced that they are a bad idea. Would this
subject be worth putting on an agenda for a future meeting. Can someone
email me a succinct and compelling case against them. I have to admit
that every time I get abused by some little bastard it raises my level
of sympathy for the notion.

Chris