[Ssf] Democ Cafe & Thurs- apologies

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Jan 5 12:35:19 GMT 2005

2% wrote

What do others think ?

along with the new roots idea it was proposed and muted that the 19th jan 7pm at
new roots would be cool as http://seedsforchange.org.uk/free/diary#oxlangla is
happening from the 21st as part of the protest not for the g8 that is happening
as part of the http://www.dissent.org.uk the network that is doing shit for
this.. i offerd to make some food / drinks to make it more wellcomeing etc..
plus we can on line.. we can also invite no2id lot down ie phill.. wed being a
day he can make our meetings.. brother cuthburt with a little arm twisting has
agreed to take over the modration of list: i propose atw for the web stuff (if
you are up for this atw) i had a nice cup of tea with kev last night and i'm
happy to do the phone stuff if people are happy with this.. likewise ill help
out with getting meetings going etc.. ill lurk about 2 morow night for 15-20
mins in case others turn up and tell them what has happend.. ill then post a
note on the door with me phone no for any later people etc.. is that cool?..

yes the dc was freeking cool and good thanks all 8 people.. we also talked about
the g8 comeing to sheff in june and a counter confrance idea was floted.. like
2% ill get on with writeing up that idea and post it to this list and others
see what intrest etc.. if we can get a working group on the go and so fourth..

mozaz
http://peace.lowtech.org