[Ssf] Re: Fish / p in t park some truths g8 circuss and so fourth.

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Jan 5 14:32:28 GMT 2005

it seems the court case against me will be displaced for another six weeks: if
people are free next tuseday 11th from 10am are up for some support for me and
armchair hippy come down at the crown court.. it would be kinda cool to have
some people there etc.. oh p in the park.. gives me fucking shivers each time i
see the name posters from last year and the year b4.. because thats where all
the shit i find me self in began.. while it would be cool to have leftfield
events going at p in the park please understand i might just be hideing as i
can not face how crass i have been and this just reminds me of this fact.. now
that was honest wasent it people.

on the counter confrance there seems to be a postive feeling about such an event
to be part of the opersition to the g8 circus comeing to sheffield in mid june..
there will be a more detaled propsell by the end of the week.. to feed ideas
inspartion to get this going..

i also need to get with writeing a long over due articall called lesons learned
about the rise of the far right in sheffield and the fact thay are planning to
stand against blunket in the next election..

i agree about the n2id meeting.. but netherless i feel we need a sf meeting and
this should happen on the 19th / 20th of jan and at new roots with food.. here
we can plan plan plan the n2id meeting idea etc along with talk about the g8
circuss p in the park uksf stuff and other shit.

please understand i have a very limited time and more than happy to give what
time i have to sf projects..

i have a load of other shit going down what with being told i have hep c a
persanality dissorder. arm chair hippy being not to well due to looking out for
me. an exabition i have to get toghther.. moveing of all my lowtech urls to one
url. haveing to think and think then think againe where next now i have faced
up to shit etc.. plus i need to go and hug some trees in the next few days..
loging of to sat where ill post the counter confrance propsels etc..

one nation under the grove oh feet don't fale me now
one nation under the grove
come lets get down
phunkadelic..

mozaz