[Ssf] Fish

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Wed Jan 5 13:18:49 GMT 2005

"any one else have any more thoughts contrabutions to this chat as this needs to agreed by all not just the few.."

Ha ha!  But we are the power-holders by default, and all will bow down to our final word!  Ha ha!

Oops... must remember to keep the inner despot under wraps...

Oh, and, yeah, you're right: did other people think it's a good idea to delay the no2id thing so's we can plan it properly?

Is anyone out there, actually?

Dan