[Ssf] Fwd: [AktiviX-discuss] Fwd: don't get totally busted!

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Wed Jan 5 22:19:16 GMT 2005

Hi

Forwarding for info...

Chris

----- Forwarded message from max <max at tofubandits.org.uk> -----

From: max <max at tofubandits.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 15:42:37 +0000
Subject: [AktiviX-discuss] Fwd: don't get totally busted!

for activists....

Subject: don't get totally busted!
Date: Wednesday 05 Jan 2005 15:33
From: "Cath at Corrnerstone" <cath at cornerstone.ukf.net>
To: max at seedsforchange.org.uk

Sick of actions being pigged?
Want to fuck shit up and get away with it?
Bored of mobile phone paranoia?

SECURITY CULTURE TRAINING - 14-16th January 2005, The Pennines

for organisers and punters, overt & covert, public demos, riots, accountable
 actions and daily life

Workshops may include (depending who turns up):
  a.. why we need to think about security

  b.. making communication more secure - face to face, electronic, mail, etc

  c.. mobile phones and why we should microwave them

  d.. computer security (passwords, encryptions, PGP, secure backups,
 firewalls,etc, surveillance)

  e.. being bugged - and how to debug

  f.. security for open groups

  g.. security for actions

  h.. checking out yer new (and old) mates

  i.. how to deal with police and not lose your temper

  j.. security on demos and beating the FIT team

  k.. blending in / disguise / make-up

  l.. how to spot police cars and undercover cops

  m.. being tailed and how to lose them

Arrive Friday night, workshops all day Saturday, explore the Pennines and/or
 go home Sunday.

Cost is £5 plus £5 for food.  Venue is indoors and wheel-chair accessible but
 COLD. Bring warm, comfy bedding (and clothing!).  Email or call 0113 262
 9365 for location info and so we know how many to cater for.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World