[Ssf] if there is a revolution?

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu Jan 6 13:17:14 GMT 2005

can we make some kind of vehicle to place the new armchair that armchair hippy
has now got as he needs to sit, contemplate and wear it out.. oh let's be
serious shall we?

IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ AND ACT:

image is on the move but not just yet, you will note other projects (i.e.
freepost is now http://urbanparanoia.co.uk/freepost / communitynoticeboard is
now http://image.lowtech.org/cn / h52 / 19896 are now at
http://peace.lowtech.org) have moved.

likewise image will move to http://pretentiousartist.com/image once re-worked,
re-scaled & updated. image came to an end on the 5th november 2004. freak peace
has gone solo at http://peace.lowtech.org armchair hippy has a new arm chair he
needs to wear out.

d4 (http://d4maths.lowtech.org) came 4th in a world GO championship in london.
warren d just disappered and our alter egoes did likewise. for now image will
stay just as you see it - but it shall move and change... please update your
links / other info. this message was placed here 6.01.05 by freak peace /
armchair hippy.

make love not war
the former rump of http://image.lowtech.org