[Ssf] DEFY-ID : Resist the Police State!

@mparo robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jan 8 19:19:28 GMT 2005

Hello,
Following an invitation to last SSF meeting  published at Sheffield
newswire, at least two persons became interested in joining the SSF
particularly if there was a campaign against ID cards going on.
You can read the sequence here (comments included)
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/sheffield/2004/12/302753.html

Angelina's comment pointed out a network of activists

<http://www.defy-id.org.uk/join.htm>

whom we could invite to a next SSF, if there is agreement on this point,

We could invite them simultaneously with Phil from no2id, what do you think?

Angelina also points out about an anarchist network, with delegations
in Liverpool, Manchester (several), Leicester, but none in Sheffield.

So it looks as if there was a gap in this part of the country, regarding
the anti id campaign.

So perhaps we could agree on a suitable time and venue to talk, say
before January 19th?

Perhaps the day could be moved from a Thursday to a Wednesday, but
perhaps it is too early,,,
What do you think?
Are there more individuals in SSF interested in joining forces for this
campaign? It is not really outside the scope of G8 security summit, a
little analysis could show this.

Amparo