[Ssf] vacancy: 4 court jester of sheffield political circus please feel free to apply

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Sun Jan 9 09:49:19 GMT 2005

Wow, Moza - we haven't heard that one before!  You've had more resignations
and come-backs than Peter Mandelson, mate.

love

Dan

and like the court jester when he talked no listoned because thay was to busy
laughing at what thay perseved as a fool however the fool might be wise and
being a fool might just be a comfort because thay can not be botherd with
exposeing the real fools as this would mean conflict ive had enough of being 2
faced / lieing / being decetfull thats the real cost of being politcaly active
and the true friends such as decon dave / cuthburt do understand meanwhile fair
weather friends call me peter mandelson delude them selevs i aint serous etc..

mozaz