[Ssf] vacancy: 4 court jester of sheffield political circus pleasefeel free to apply

noone noone machinevman at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 9 04:41:05 GMT 2005

   If mozaz is finished for the time being then the stuff that he said he
would do needs doing, i.e. writing up stufff for a potential counter
conference for the G8 summit in sheffield.  I am happy to wirte up/think up
stuff that we would need for it but only if people are happy for that to
happen.  If people are happy for that to happen then i am more than happy to
accept ideas for things that people think would be good for a
counter-conference.

for now, with love

cuthbert