[Ssf] vacancy: 4 court jester of sheffield political circus pleasefeel free to apply

Dave Havard deacondave at onetel.com
Sun Jan 9 09:08:21 GMT 2005

noone noone wrote:

>   If mozaz is finished for the time being then the stuff that he said
> he would do needs doing, i.e. writing up stufff for a potential
> counter conference for the G8 summit in sheffield.  I am happy to
> wirte up/think up stuff that we would need for it but only if people
> are happy for that to happen.  If people are happy for that to happen
> then i am more than happy to accept ideas for things that people think
> would be good for a counter-conference.
>
> for now, with love
>
> cuthbert

Go for it Cuthbert.  The most urgent thing is to issue a call out on as
many lists as possible.  It does not need to be detailed at this point.
I strongly back the call for a counter conference but I probably won't
have much energy to organise it.  I would imagine New Roots  and
Burngreave Ashram would be happy to offer venues.

Blessings,
Deacon Dave