[Ssf] vacancy: 4 court jester of sheffield political circus pleasefeel free to apply

@mparo robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jan 9 18:36:12 GMT 2005

If mozaz is finished for the time being, then i would consider facing
the attractive challenge of putting some more chaos into order and start
as noone noone suggests writing up or compiling material for writing up.
i mean research, have there been previous counterconferences, where,
how, what happened? Study the processes to learn from achievements.

i don't understand whay mozaz seems to drop the gauntlet, but in a way i do

by the way, there is a booking i cannot fulfil myself but has been made
by me for anyone wanting to attend direct action training workshop
Sheffield this 21st January.

So if anyone would like to accetp this booking from me, perhaps it would
not cause big disturbance to organizers.

Please contact.

Counterclockwise (eg, anytime)

Amparo
0114 -239-4613