[Ssf] vacancy: 4 court jester of sheffield political circus pleasefeel free to apply

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Mon Jan 10 10:32:52 GMT 2005

> i don't understand whay mozaz seems to drop the gauntlet, but in a way i do

thanks cuthbert for taking up the task i'll e mail u off list with stuff i have
already done around this..

i've ran off with my ball because i have fallen very much in LOVE - politics and
LOVE are a contradiction to say the least. i desire to spend more time working
on http://peace.lowtech.org more time to go and hug trees.. as said sunday i
can no longer lie, be deceitfull, two faced of which most of those who are
politically active are.. there are a few i would cross the road for but they
are a few a lot of others just leave me feeling hurt, empty and a contradiction
to where i find myself.. i would apoligise for such comments because i
understand they can and do hurt.. this said i see humanity in real crises i see
the earth die screeming.. i can no longer deal or have any desire to deal with
what is a negative have you noticed politicos are always against not for.. have
you noticed politicos always hate not dislike.. so forth etc.. this is the
negative i speak about.. i'm happy to contribute via this list and i was in
brum and part of the crew that organised the counter conferance and it was a
inspiration.. it was also funny to see cabbages being thrown at the police..
but thats all it was in retrospect i do regret anything i have done.. a while
ago on this list at yahoo i made coments following i was lined up in front the
fireing sqaud and told i was being angry.. if we desire to change this world
then we need to understand ANGER IS AN ENERGY can be posative as well as
negative.. J Lydon wrote those words he also said every written word is a lie..
i love J Lydon i find him an inspartion to say the least.. Sadly most of those
who are politcally active here in Sheffield i do not.. there are a few but
there the exception to what is often the rule to be politcal you need to be
negative.. i could go on cause offence as TRUTH often does with those can not
deal with TRUTH and if we look inside and ask why are we politcal we must reply
because we do like the TRUTH of whome we are and how we contribute to the
everyday rape of this earth..

mozaz