[Ssf] vacancy: 4 court jester of sheffield political circus pleasefeel free to apply

noone noone machinevman at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 22:11:15 GMT 2005

>If mozaz is finished for the time being, then i would consider facing
>the attractive challenge of putting some more chaos into order and start
>as cuthbert suggests writing up or compiling material for writing up.

I am thinking along the lines of what practically  we would need to organise
in order to get some sort of counter-conference happening (i.e. venue,
speakers, groups, publicity etc.. etc..).  I also recognise that i am not
the best person for the job, in my opinion john smith is the man because he
has the vision, the knowledge and the experience to carry it out and i am
not keen on the responsibility - plus it is his idea (more or less).

If it were up to me then i would prefer doing somthing around the general
election because i believe that is more likely to make a difference to the
political climate (locally and nationally), unfortunatly nobody seems to
agree(!).  So untill more people agree with me then i will take the time to
mention my idea at every possibly opportunity (you have been warned).

for now