[Ssf] vacancy: 4 court jester of sheffield political circus pleasefeel free to apply

@mparo robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 01:35:20 GMT 2005

> in my opinion john smith is the
>> man because he has the vision, the knowledge and the experience to
>> carry it out and i am not keen on the responsibility - plus it is
>> his idea (more or less).

i ought to find out... if john smith was also arranging the 1998 counter
conference where Julia was attending (ref. message)

> i would prefer doing somthing around the
>> general election because i believe that is more likely to make a
>> difference to the political climate (locally and nationally),
>> unfortunatly nobody seems to agree(!).  So untill more people agree
>> with me then i will take the time to mention my idea at every
>> possibly opportunity (you have been warned).

well, i intend to do same with civil liberties and antinational data
bases, gaining momentum as election approaches.

and i AM ENTITLED to vote at all kinds of elections, in Sheffield! It
makes me glad .

So i understand from Dan's previous message that SSF are meeting on
first and third Thursdays, and on first Thursdays there will be
opportunity to talk and mention our idea(s) to as to be eventually
included in
following open ssfs.

Wiki seems to be alive again

thank you