[Ssf] Er...

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Wed Jan 12 11:40:44 GMT 2005

Oh, and content-wise, it could also have little outlines of specific
things -

The G8 circus is coming to Sheffield!  What's that all about then?
Brief outline, interviews, and perhaps a date for a workshop with
speaker - hence why it ties in to the SSF.

Basically, it's all a plan for an integrated strategy of total political
domination, designed to weed out the weak and use their bones for glue.

NO! NO! INTERNAL DIALOGUE! (*slap!*)

The other thing that's coming up, which would be good for a first issue
- the Sheffield Green Food Map is launching, and I'm *supposed* to be
doing a little website on 'hungry for justice' - food sovereignty -
which which have the transcripts/recordings from the Hungry for Justice
conference (some of which are REALLY good).  These two could go into a
food-based piece - which ties nicely into the Spital Hill supermarket
issue.  Ha ha!  I'm seeing a front cover!  I will control all!  NO!  NO!
SILENCE! (*slap!* *slap!*)

love and will to dominate all life on middle earth,
Dan

--
07968 997861
0114 2412723

The true meaning of life is to plant trees,
under whose shade you do not expect to sit.