[Ssf] Er...

Chris Malins chrismalins at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 12:09:56 GMT 2005

I could be tempted to volunteer to proof read such a thing if such a
service should be needed. I'm one of those slightly anal retentive
people who is always tempted to buy the Telegraph instead of the
Guardian because the proof reading is better, and it makes me ssooo
madddddddd.......

ahem.

If you want a proof reader anyway.

Chris