[Ssf] so one is politcal:

noone noone machinevman at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 15:22:09 GMT 2005

This is actually starting to bother me, mozaz, your short attention plan
leads to nothing getting done and puts me off doing stuff.

What happened to all the stuff you said was going to happen at the democracy
cafe`?

Fair enough, you have a good intention here but there are alot of other
things going on at the moment and those of us with day jobs dont have enough
time to chase up all your new projects/ideas.

You may well be the "court jester" but you have appointed yourself to that
position by not doing the things you said you were going to do and therefore
eroding what little good will there is out there.  If you are going to quit
then quit and stop writing emails, if you dont want to quit then dont make a
fuss because things turn against you, dont make false promises and stop
having tantrums.

I am getting tired of the rhetoric which is just a poor substitute for a
real argument based on real practicalities and personal values.

I think it is time that you started practicing what you preach or stop
preaching.

for now
cuthbert