[Ssf] [Fwd: [uksocialforum] Invitation to Sheffield SF]

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Fri Jan 14 14:59:41 GMT 2005

Hia,

I don't want to be a pooper, but what does anyone else think about
this?  (See below - went out to all uk social forums.)

Not sure who sent it - but I don't know why we would be inviting people
from outside of Sheffield to this particular meeting...?

If we're going to invite people from out of town, shouldn't we arrange
something for them to come to?  I thought this meeting was supposed to
be an SSF planning meeting?  Why would they want to come to that?

Am I being anally retentive?  Please tell me to f**k off if so!

love

Dan