[Ssf] meetings

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Sat Jan 15 13:26:22 GMT 2005

I don't know what the solution is but i think that being aware of our own
behavour/actions is definatly a step in the right direction.

this would i guess allowing people into meetings who for our resons we would not
so if there being sexist racist (and no thay do not to wareing a uniform like
prince whats his name) etc understand the roots the culture as to why..
otherwise not much to add i do feel sf is where such projects should be going
lets put the politcal past into the bin and move forword with love:

mozaz