[Ssf] meetings

noone noone machinevman at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 16 21:34:45 GMT 2005

mozaz, you are distorting my message, my original email was commenting on
how people within meetings interact with each other and how sometimes people
can put others off from participating because of the way they treat those
around them.  I beleive that there needs to be abit more listening, abit
more thinking, fewer snap judgements, abit less dogma and abit more personal
responsiblity.

I dont agree with putting "the political past in the bin", if we don't learn
from our past mistakes how can we ever improve?

Mistakes and errors of judgement are natural and shouldnt be held against
someone indefinatly but unless you learn from the past mistakes you are
doomed to repeating the same mistakes over and over again.

for now
cuthbert