[Ssf] Re: Including...

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Sat Jan 15 15:42:42 GMT 2005

if a memeber of the swp / bnp did say turn up to a meeting i would not for a
moment say go home: and how have we come to here compareing the swp to the bnp?
i have very serious disagrements with both but to place them as the same is not
a move foroword but a step back: now lets rember the swp have de bunked from
the sf bandwagon and could say good ridance etc: but now we are free of them
for a while lets focuss on makeing the sf project how we envisage it to be and
when thay do return we can include them a little more and be less sectarain to
them: we need to ask where and why we are so sectarian and challange this
behavour of our own:

now if the actions of the bnp/swp etc become destructive others could not work
with them becuse of there destructive actions then this when we exclude them?:

we need to understand there are meny with what we would consider racist sexist
words etc: you should have been in the pub where a friend works in the middle
of chesterfileld last night now if this had been a meeting i feel all would
have been told to go home:

however if you engaged with them you got to understand there as pissed of if not
more with this world: in all it was intrestiing becasue it showed to me how out
of touch i find myself with what we call the working class:

the simple truth if we are challaged to out preseved thoughts as humans then we
become  ill at ease: perhaps we need to be challanged more often then our lofty
ideals might become more intouch with those who we are seeking the emancipation
for:

but then are we not seeking there emancipation becomes we do like who we have
become: another truth is if we did invite those from the pub i was in last
night i feel thay would think what the fuck and walk: it is about being
inclusive not exclusive much of where myself armchairhippy find ourselves:

mozaz

The global holocaust is a continuous everyday rape of life.
Everyday animals are eviscerated, women are
raped, children molested and murdered, species pushed
to extinction. The earth our home, our life, the
mother of all life is ravaged. A stand must be taken
now for the crisis is upon us, LOVE must be declared,
our culture and its corrupt supporters must fall..
http://peace.lowtech.org