[Ssf] Re: Facilitators...

robin&amparo robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Jan 19 01:12:02 GMT 2005

Well, yes, do please bring the training materials for future
facilitators that would be wonderful (photocopies). I have a home
scanner and could put up some material on a wiki for example.

I would be glad to try and facilitate the next meeting in February (not
this one though, too short notice and no training!)

Yes the male female question has not been raised 'cos i suppose
otherwise i'd be (and other females herearound) ghettoed in the only-
women fora, a policy i can't agree with (being ghettoed even by own
decision).

(but look at former spanish female minister of foreign affairs
whatashamefulmess)
amparo

> I think just getting in there and starting has got to
>> be the only way to do it.

PS: something like spontaneity 'cos too much monitoring supervising and
consensual agreement before doing something could lead to paralysis.