[Ssf] HARSH READING BUT YOU MUST READ:

noone noone machinevman at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 17:04:16 GMT 2005

> >   Picture the scene, someone new to politics in sheffield hears about
>the
> > ssf and is interested so joins the e-list, they then read one of mozaz's
> > epics and think 'this is too much for me' or 'this isnt the type of
>thing i
> > want to be involved in' and walk away.
>
>"i think this may happen also :("
>
>"what's the solution ?"

for me personally the solution may end up with me just not being involved in
politics any more. I refuse to repeat the same mistakes that i made in 2004.

Collectively, i dont know what the solution is because at the end of the day
if mozaz wants to carry out an attention grabbing stunt he will.

I don't have any anger towards mozaz because it seems to me that he just
can't help it and i can deal with it.  My point is that i cant be involved
in something that isnt going anywhere and if we cant get new people / more
people involved then the ssf just wont go anywhere. i cant afford to be
involved in something like that.

for now
cuthbert