[ssf] Rage against...

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Fri Jan 21 16:27:04 GMT 2005

Hia,

I agree that raging against Hallam per se aint much good, and that the
centre was pants - but the process of selling it off was nasty, done
behind closed doors despite large pressure to have a transparent
process, and efforts to find suitable public use.

It's an issue that can lead to all the things you talk about.

Also: it's not something that SSF has to put its name to.  It's just a
call-out to get anyone as wants to, to go n join in the shenanigans.

... I think?  Dunno!

Dan
----