[ssf] hi mozaz

mud adam at diamat.org.uk
Sat Jan 22 15:38:34 GMT 2005

hi mozaz,

> it worked, i have at least proven to myself how the circles of self intrest
> work: i was not at the meeting thursday becuase the gang of four was playing in
> leeds and fuck did i have a good time:

you've got a gang of four moderating you now :)

'to have ambition was my ambition'

btw ... i've better things to do with my time

> this e mail could become self indulgent:
> but hang on a moment thats politics: glad to here mark made the meeting ie rage
> against hallam:

thanks for pointing him in the direction of ssf

> cuthburt i have no word no time no engergy to give any reply to
> your comments: you live amongst the petit bourgeois and have become just like
> them:  when the truth of the working class reach you: the talk is of banning
> etc: there can not be a debate with those who are the enemy of our class the
> working class: our time shall no doubt come:

tell me now ... who, other than you, constitute the working class ?

> i made every effort to keep
> comments without names and places:

do you mean in the 'HARSH READING BUT YOU MUST READ' stuff ?

> you consider it to be an act of self
> intrest: of course i'd consider it to be much much more than that:

if you mean the 'HARSH READING BUT YOU MUST READ' stuff, then i take
your point, it is more than an act of self interest ... however i, and
quite a few others, don't think the ssf email list is the place for it

--
adam ... erm, call me 'mud'

p.s. hope you're ok, and hope to see you around