[ssf] Re: ID card and Fingerprinting news

jym jim jymjim at postmaster.co.uk
Sun Jan 23 12:25:19 GMT 2005

Hi all,

Sorry to forward everything below, but it seemed the easiest way to explain fully the situation.

Unfortunatly the 25th is out for me, which is a shame because meeting up with SSF peeps along with Phil from no2id would have been interesting and fun.

Not sure what is best to do about the whole thing, but if it could be mentioned to Phil that i'm going down for the Committee, which is why i miss the meeting, and am looking at a print run of 10,000 ID info leaflets for local distribution, that would be great! Just so he knows there are peeps doing stuff here in Sheffield!

Sorry to miss you guys this time.

any suggests are welcome.

Yours confusedly

james