question time WAS Re: [ssf] 16th Febr: ID campaigners offer participation

mud adam at diamat.org.uk
Wed Jan 26 17:12:06 GMT 2005

Dan wrote:
> On no2id - there are some rumours circulating that it's another bl**dy
> SWP front, so we may have to tread a little carefully.

was it a rumour, or a rumour of a rumour ?

> (And hopefully the rumours are wrong...)

erm ... i asked Phil quite a few questions about how the campaign came
about and who was involved ... i can't remember the fine detail but Phil
managed to allay this fear in me ... i've copied him in, so that he has
the opportunity to refute this rumour on our list

--
mud