[ssf] Liverpool Defy ID

@mparo robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 23:55:18 GMT 2005

i am forwarding this letter:

:¬)

Hello,

I'm writing on behalf of the Liverpool Defy ID group. I don't know if
anyone else from the group has returned your email yet, as I've only
just been given your email address. I do apologise if nobody has.

I'd be very happy to come up to Sheffield to speak and discuss the
issues surrounding the Identity Card Bill and co-operation between our
two groups. I've been active against the Bill for some time now and know
it quite well. I've been to London to lobby against it and produced
various information sheets highlighting problems with the bill. I've
recently become part of the Liverpool Defy ID group as it has set up and
become involved in local campaigning.

Please do email me if you'd still like me to come up with any proposed
dates and times for the meeting and we'll see what we can do. If it
helps, the third (and final) reading of the Bill will provisionally take
place on Thursday 10th Febuary.

Look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes,

Jonathan Mercer.
Liverpool Defy ID

---
yeah?