[ssf] Sheffield Social Forum - Women against War

adam adam at diamat.org.uk
Fri Jan 28 10:52:12 GMT 2005

Hi Heather,

Sorry I've been out of touch.

> I'm a member of 'Sheffield  women against war. We were keen to support the development of frriendship links between Sheffield and Fallujah.

The Social Forum is meeting up on Thursday 17th February and hoping to
gather quite a few projects and people together to share ideas and
generally help each other out

I think this would be a good opportunity to seek help and maybe launch a
campaign.

If you want, I'd help make and distribute a leaflet before hand. You
never know, with the screening of Fahrenheit 9/11 last night and this
countries political vacuum, it may be possible to make a useful start.

All the best

--
Adam

Broomhall Centre, Broomspring lane