[ssf] [Fwd: [imc-sheffield] no 2 id meetings]

k9 adam at diamat.org.uk
Mon Jan 31 10:40:44 GMT 2005

i think mozaz should be moderated and not banned ... i think he should
be in 'a state of conscious and permanent visibility'

Dan wrote:

> Unless anyone objects, I'm taking 0742 off the social forum list. It's
> Mozaz. (See e-mail to IMC-Sheffield below - Mozaz sent it to IMC, 0742
> to SSF.

i, like you, suspect that mozaz is 0742 ... i asked him on friday and he
said he wasn't ... but, qué será, será ;)

> And both 0742 and Mozaz use colons instead of full stops.)

there's no fooling you sherlock ...

> This is getting really boring now.

... if you're bored, then you've got no one to blame but yourself :)