[ssf] Constitution

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Wed Jun 1 12:46:08 BST 2005

Hey up,

A lot of the constitution stuff can be as wibbly as you like.  It
doesn't need to be very formal at all.

Although I think it might be useful to have something written down about
no group dominating proceedings...

I do personally believe it's important to put money in an ethical
account.  The unethical investment of our money is one of the greatest
evils of the world.  Just look at some of companies in today's Guardian
article on the 'new Scramble for Africa' -
http://www.guardian.co.uk/hearafrica05/story/0,15756,1496561,00.html

It would be good to know that none of SSF's money was being used to
further this kind of pillage.

See ya

Dan