[ssf] Fwd: Sheffield Social Justice Groups

noone noone machinevman at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:53:17 BST 2005

If the ssf is not going to carry out any actions of it's own but instead
allow other groups/individuals to tallk to each other and co-ordinate there
own actions then that makes regular meetings redundant.  Further, any
meeting/day of workshops that becomes too large and difficult to organise
will cause so much burn out that any ideas that we come up with we will be
too tired to carry out.  So maybe all we need is a twice yearly big open
meeting like the one we had that led to the sheffield against G8 group.

>From a personal point of view i don't have the appetite to go to any
political meetings these days, i am more than happy to participate in the
actions, events and volunteer to do stuff behind the scenes, the big
arguments arent for me anymore.  For example i have put many hours into
doing stuff for the G8 (making banners and preparing the venue etc...) but i
havent been to a single sheffield against G8 meeting.

for now
cuthbert