[ssf] G8 organising meeting reminder

Chris Malins c.malins at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Mar 2 11:51:04 GMT 2005

Reminder that the first dedicated meeting to prepare for the G8 Justice
ministers coming to Sheffield June 15-16th, and to prepare to take
Sheffield to Gleneagles July 5th-7th, is tonight in the Rutland Arms on
Brown Street, near the Showroom and the controversial kettle drums (aka.
NCPM, latterly Hallam Union) at 7.30 pm. The room is booked in my name,
and i will also try to let the bar staff know what our purpose is so
that they can direct people up.

Only pre-set agenda items are finalisation and distribution of the
callout, and the question of whether the group should be given a formal
structure and/or a chair. However, I will ask for some ideas at the
start of the meeting, and try to timekeep quite rigorously to get
through them if possible.

Chris