[ssf] No meeting tonight...?

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Thu Mar 3 11:46:23 GMT 2005

Hia,

I'm presuming there's no meeting tonight, since none has been arranged.
Apologies if anyone was waiting for me to do this!

We keep on saying this, but we should have a rotating personage who's
job it is to book a room, announce the meeting and update the WIKI (or
ask someone else to update the WIKI.)

Does anyone want to take that on for the next meeting?

I can't make it tonight anyhow coz of a Spital Hill Local Voice meeting.

On a different note: I'm personally beginning to feel like the forum
part of the social forum is the most useful thing SSF can do.  The G8
group that's come out of the mini-forum (met last night) was really
vibrant, and we got a good, new group of people (mainly down to Chris's
hard work) - hopefully it will stay vibrant!  Loads of good ideas...

Bye for now,

Dan