[ssf] Re: Mexico Speakers Tour

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Fri Mar 4 13:24:34 GMT 2005

Hi Helen!

21st April is the usual social forum day: we could host a meeting then.
I think maybe the Sheffield 2 Venezuela organising folk might want to
come along too, not sure.

In principle, I think this is a great idea.  SSFers?

Helen - any more details of what ADAFEM and Radilla do, or the situation
in Mexico?  I.e. something that could snappily go on a poster!

peace

Dan
----

--
07968 997861
0114 2412723

The true meaning of life is to plant trees,
under whose shade you do not expect to sit.