[ssf] Re: Mexico Speakers Tour

Helen Gilbert hef00 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 14:34:36 GMT 2005

Hello

Thanks for that enthusiastic response Dan. Have attached a bit more info
about Tita/Mexico to give you a better idea. The angle I want to try and get
is the impact of grassroots orgs on big structures ie. breaking the cycle of
impunity and human rights violation, with reference to Tita's personal
experience/fears/challenges/progress. Could you inform the Venezuela lot and
see if they-re interested?

Thanks

Helen