[ssf] a fund-raising suggestion +a question

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 11:04:23 GMT 2005

You would enjoy this one:

http://www.thevacuumcleaner.co.uk/prayers.html

*What do people think about* including these items on  a next agenda for
the forum:
1) About a fund-raising *wiki*: membership to the SSF would entitle
members to certain benefits, such as unlimited or uncategorized use of wiki.
2) Other things that artists teams such as "new work network" are doing:
a 10 pound per annum membership entitling to benefits. This (10 pounds
per year) is the cheapest membership fee for an association that we have
found so far.
3) About the announcement bulletin... discuss any possible developments
after calendars?
4) My question: if someone wants to send SSF say 200 leaflets and some
posters for 2nd april demos, is there an available postal address or PO
box? This is rather important.