[ssf] a fund-raising suggestion +a question

Chris Malins chrismalins at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 11:21:47 GMT 2005

Personally I'm not convinced about the idea of a wiki membership fee.
Personally, I hardly use the thing let alone understand it, and I just
wouldn't bother to pay for the privelige, but I rather think that that
would defeat the point of having an open wiki.

Obviously that doens't mean it shouldn't be agenda'd. I think that the
SSF should remain free to all, and if we have any specific projects that
need funding, I feel we should take them as they come, or if people feel
super keen do more fundraisers to build a war chest!

Chris