[ssf] Vectored artwork, poverty and goths

Chris Malins c.malins at sheffield.ac.uk
Fri Mar 11 12:22:08 GMT 2005

Dear tech-heads,

Does anyone out there have experience of generating vectored artwork,
using Coral-Draw or Adobe Illustrator? I want to get some T-shirts
printed linked into the Make Poverty History campaign to sell to goths,
and my printing company require vectored artwork in pdf format. If
anyone has the know how to do this, I would appreciate some pointers.

The t-shirts would be primarily to be sold at 'Batfink' the monthly
Sheffield Goth night to raise some money and awareness for MPH, and I
would probably try to sell some over the net, and anywhere else I could
think of. I am also open to design ideas, so if any budding artists
could produce some ideas for something slightly whimsical about poverty
to sell to goths, please send me ideas. Ideas in any format you care to
use, subject to me playing around with them!

Chris