[ssf] Re:[g8-sheffield] demo - bad news

spodulike at freeuk.com spodulike at freeuk.com
Tue May 24 11:31:15 BST 2005

> So we're allowed to demonstrate in groups of 2 then? Maybe that's
> exactly what we should do. I suspect this could be much more a pain
in
> the arse to police than a normal demo. Random pairs suddenly marching

> in the road all over the city without warning might be quite fun.
>
> steve

It would require a bit of co-ordination, but surely they can't stop
that at Dev Green. People could wander around town waving banners and
making noise, all in groups of two and apparently unco-ordinated. Maybe
have a leaflet to give out making clear what the limits are and how we
can get round them. I think a mass demo of the non-masses is a top idea:
)

Jason