[ssf] Re:[g8-sheffield] demo - bad news

sheffjeff sheffjeff at beeb.net
Tue May 24 12:53:19 BST 2005

Yes I think the two by two demo could work but we do need reasonable numbers
In Derby they hassled people splitting off from the main gathering,
following them 1 police man to 1 protester.
People need to know this can feel very oppressive, but also it can help
people wake up to the reality for those wanting to protest peacefully.
Sheffjeff