[ssf] Fwd: [uksocialforum] LSF in UK

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Fri Sep 16 20:26:04 BST 2005

Hi all,

A roll-call of active local social forums (LSFs) was recently called -
thought you might want to see the result.

There's a plan for another national meeting of LSFs in November or
December.  Sheffield hosted the first of these, and Leicester are
offering this time round.

I am personally still really up for working towards a Sheffield Social
Forum conference next year - Summer or Autumn.

If anyone wants to subscribe to the UK LSF list, you can do so at

http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/uksocialforum

p.s. I don't know if there's anyone on this list who doesn't know about
MATILDA?  If so, go and look at:

http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/MATILDA

Cheers!

Dan