[ssf] Re: BBC: On the Fiddle Programme

Chris Malins chrismalins at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 17:41:24 GMT 2006

Isn't it possible that the programme could give the impression that the
government is experiencing some success with combatting benefit fraud,
and therefore encourage people to feel a little more positive about
benefits, and to believe that cheats are being dealt with. I think its
only fair to check out the way they present it first.

Chris