[ssf] FW: Peace in the Park - STEWARDS

JasonGmail lejasonman at googlemail.com
Thu May 18 10:10:49 BST 2006

From: Sarah Jane Smalley: sjsmalley at phonecoop.coop

Dear all,

Apologies for cross-posting, but I am organising stewards for peace in the
park, which will be a glorious event in the Cemetery on Saturday the 3rd
June.  It would be GREAT if you would give up a few hours of your day to
stand around in the sun pointing people in the right directions and
collecting cash for some very good causes, helping set up/close down etc.
We Really Need more stewards so PLEASE help if you can.

If you can help, the 'shifts' will be 11 - 13.30pm; 13:30 - 17:00; 17:00 -
21:00, please email me at sjsmalley at phonecoop.coop and let me know:
1/ what shift/s you can do
2/ what your mobile number is
3/ whether you're a first aider (this isn't mandatory).

Please also forward this email to friends/other lists.

I am going on holiday (wehey!) until a few days before the fest, so watch
out for an email in the run up to the 3rd - if you have emailed me, I will
be in contact with you!

Peace,
Sarah Jane xx

07850 00 88 13