[ssf] [sheffield-anti-war-coalition] I. Conceptualisation of the Other

NORTHLLAW northllaw at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 20 01:45:22 BST 2006

so we can take it you will be in Manchester with the '' Viking invaders'' from Sheffield Yorkshire, sizing up as to whether a ''new war of the roses'' is needed.
        the demise of old labour in 1997 according to Zen.
                    third time lucky, spell casting.
                                the oldest parliament in Europe was Viking, its offspring the second edition was in Elmet.

war of the roses, Viking parliament,  were acts of ''' creation'' in that they brought change, will their descendants ''rise'' to the needs of the people ????