[ssf] Anti fascist killed by Neo Nazi

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Feb 5 11:57:48 GMT 2008

This video is real, and it has every potential to upset some people.
However, this is the reality today of the struggle against fascism.

http://www.denik.cz/multimedia/video/256395.html

”antifa.cz” wrote:
Jan Kucera - Another victim of neo-nazis

About one thousand people gathered on 19 January, 2008 in Pilsen, Czech
Republic, to commemorate the victims of nazi terror: 66 years ago, Jews
from Pilsen were deported to concentration camps, but nobody knew that
another victim of current neo-nazi violence is at the very same time
fighting for his life in a hospital.

On 18 January in Pribram, a town 50 km south-west of Prague, 20-year-old
neo-nazi Jiri Fous stabbed 18-year-old Jan Kucera in the groin and back
about an hour to midnight. Before this attack, young local neo-nazis were
provoking with nazi salutes and offending a group of young punks and
antifascist skinheads, to which Jan belonged. Jan’s friends were trying to
stop the bleeding from his femoral artery and called for an ambulance.
Neither the paramedics nor Jan’s friends realized that Jan had also been
stabbed in the back before it was too late. Jan lost massive amounts of
blood and fell unconscious. He was rushed to a nearby hospital, but even
though he was in the hands of professional doctors, he died on Sunday
morning.

Jan Kucera was an antifascist skinhead from Pribram, and he was never
afraid to express his opinions. In his Internet profile, he wrote: “I’m a
normal boy and I consider myself a SHARP skinhead. I don’t care who my
friends are - I don’t judge people because of their musical taste, their
clothes or the colour of their skin. I judge people by what they do.
Anybody can write to me. I hate nazis, the bourgeoisie, communists and
similar scum! Antifascista Oi!”

He stood by his opinions until the very end. He will stay forever in the
hearts of his family, friends, and all people with an antifascist
attitude. Honour to his memory.

Antifa is a collective of militant anti-fascists committed to opposing the
rise of the far-right in Britain and abroad. We believe in the ‘no
platform’ philosophy and the tradition of fighting fascism/racism
stretching back to Cable Street, Red Lion Square, Lewisham, and Waterloo.
We are a network of various organisations and individuals who see
anti-fascism as part of the class struggle.

After decades of underperforming, the far-right now poses a significant
threat politically. This initiative aims to bring together those who wish
to act rather than talk. We aim to oppose the far-right’s electoral
politics and where possible by means of direct action. As well as street
activities we aim to promote militant anti-fascism in the football and
music areas. This website will serve as an information and activity site,
we will post up any intelligence on far-right activities and invite other
anti-fascists to join us in counter activities.

The ‘Antifa’ initiative has come from members of the Anarchist Federation,
Class War Federation, and No Platform. Although we come from the anarchist
tradition we are open to work with any group/individual that is serious
about militant anti-fascism, but we will NOT work with any state
affiliated groups. If you are interested in getting involved then please
goto http://www.antifa.org.uk/ Some people on have been informing me my no
platform stance is wrong, here we have direct evidence as to why we need a
no platform. The political establishment have failed the working class
once again, it saddens me but also makes me more determined to act against
scum like this and allowing racist on urban 75 (to some extent) and
indymedia is giving them a platform.

I have argued for a couple of years with indymedia about the far right,
and with the sectarian left along with sadly some anarchist that we need
not to debate with them sorry this means no platform, the only people to
understand this are Class War The Anarchist federation and a few others.

I welcome Antifa (used to be afa) and what there doing, and now lets
understand the like,s of the BNP are a vile assault upon the working class
and start to organise to remove them from our community’s, take back our
community’s from them and of course the failed sectarian left and
anarchist and start to organise and build to defend them from the likes of
the BNP and the everyday attacks from the likes of New Labour, and of
course (it saddens me to say) some of what the BNP are saying is right but
here we must understand one thing there saying the right things to mask
there racist agenda and dupe the working class into thinking there the
voice of them.

The only voice of The Working Class is a united class that dose not scape
goat others but understand the roots of there problems is capitalism
itself then acts to do something about there problems, never before has
this simple truth needed to be told lets act..