[ssf] ”COLLAPSE FASTER!”

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Oct 7 22:42:09 BST 2008

”COLLAPSE FASTER!”

FRIDAY 10TH OCTOBER, 5PM, BANK TUBE

–>THE BANK OF ENGLAND, THREADNEEDLE STREET, LONDON.

1989: The wall falls, capitalism triumphs.
1999: Protesters stop the World Trade Organisation meeting in Seattle, but
globalisation continues to deregulate everything and carve up the world
for the global economy.
October 2008: Folks, its all gone pear shaped!

Recession has hit. America first, Ireland now, Britain next. Prices
continue to rise, food, homes and energy begins to slip out of reach.
Wages have stagnated for years, now we all face the chop. The government
is getting ready for millions more unemployed over the next five years,
and they’ll face the harshest forced-work programs since Victorian times –
just to get the pittance of the dole. It is no longer cost effective to
employ you. You are not buying anything anymore. The banks have fucked it
up, they wont lend because the cash flow has dried up so now they crash.
Northern Rock, Lehman Brothers, Bradford & Bingley.

First priority of the politicains who claim to be in control of the
market? Bail out our banker buddies! That’s $700 billion of US workers
money, to be given to the speculators so they can start playing roulette
with our lives again. The millions of us who didn’t actually cause this
crisis are told to accept ‘wage restraint’. Down here everyone waits, and
works, and worries. We can call for more state intervention, we can moan
about how this particular crash is the fault of this particular policy by
this particular party or this particular Plc. – or we can accept its not
the players, it’s the game.

Capitalism isn’t in crisis CAPITALISM IS CRISIS!

Now is our time, if we are brave enough to seize it, to say that as long
as capitalism continues, we can never be secure. But now, for once, they
are insecure like us. We say let them suffer their own crimes, no bailouts
for the bosses! So, we wont beg for ‘no repossessions’, we will join our
neighbours and resist and the bailiffs won’t dare tread on our streets! We
wont accept ‘wage restraint’, we will organise in workplaces and unions to
win what we need! More than this, one day we will seize control of our own
economy, so their system can do no more damage. But for now, we will take
to the streets.

On Friday 10th October, we call all anarchists, radicals and people who
have their eyes on the ball to join us to pay a visit to the bank manager.
We will take more than anger, we will take a clear threat, and one that
cannot be soothed. The bankers are our enemies, the bosses are our
enemies. Today we will suffer this crisis as we suffer their crimes, but
we also see their weakness and in that we find hope. Bankers, bosses,
politicians listen up: Your time is soon over, our time is now!