[ssf] simply re-enforcing the dysfunctional

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Oct 7 16:30:46 BST 2008

simply re-enforcing the dysfunctional

Henry Rollins spoken word CD is in the player, black flag on download from
the wonderful http://thepiratebay.org/ where we got a load of Dylan.

As Henry Rollins says, you can either waste your life or do something with
it, the feeling of a waste has been an omnipresent mother fucker round
here for a while, zero seven four two kicked the cannabis shit with no
shouting so this is one positive and we got to see High Royds, Psychiatric
asylum, but the fall out teaches you a thing about urban exploration the
new high for the alternative-but-socially dysfunctional? Last year it was
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkour and this year it is urban
exploration, it has never been our intention to be part of a movement.

Here is a link to download  Henry Rollins, and we ask you take time to
listen, also try some of this RAY HULM and MARTIN WRIGHT INTERVIEWS HERE
http://www.sendspace.com/file/q9ufm7
Martin
..http://www.sendspace.com/file/85ne25 part of the
http://ianbone.wordpress.com/ series on anarchism also well worth your
ear.

There is some intent to re-work underclassrising.net at the moment it has
some archive stuff from pretentiousartist.com there, but there been so
much good stuff on the internet it seems crass not to highlight and point
you there.

There was never any intent in our actions, there is a need to make it
clear, that some of us can’t always put up with the bullshit of blokes
being blokes, and have no need for male bonding. We are anarchist simply
due to the  fact of feeling the world would be a better place..

Neither should we become overjoyed at the global crises, it is the working
class who suffer for the greed of the few. And for those involved with
ANTIFA and CLASS WAR, you are no better than the thugs you proclaim to be
against, your actions are simply re-enforcing the dysfunctional, not
helping them..

Well, enough said..